Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Building Blocks: A blog in pictures

Tim and I picked up a set of blocks for Emmitt the other night.  We spent a little time building the blocks.
I thought this one looked like an ice cream cone.


This one reminds me of a robot.

By the time we were done, that little stack at the beginning became quite the pile of bricks.


We let Emmitt find the blocks the next morning.

It was fun to watch his face. 

He has blocks similar to these at the daycare and he loves them.

Let the destruction begin!

That's my boy!

Oh, and this is the first book I'm reading for Nonfiction 2014.  Well, it's an audio book.  But that counts too!

It sure was fun surprising the little guy.  Plus, it's kind of fun being the parents who stay up to put together the toys.  

Happy New Year, everyone!

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment